Stay up-to-date on healthcare enforcement and regulations with the Health Law Pulse. We give you the news and analysis that matter to your business in a quick, easy-to-read format.
Our blog is written by Norton Rose Fulbright lawyers in a variety of practice areas across the United States, with contributions from other offices around the world. You’ll gain insights into current developments and trends affecting the ever-evolving healthcare market through concise, practical articles. The blog covers six key areas:
- Regulatory, including analysis of new regulations and guidance from government agencies
- Enforcement, including the latest developments in an era of heightened scrutiny of the healthcare industry
- Transparency, including how the government and public are interpreting the published “Open Payments” data on physician interactions with the industry
- FDA and food safety, including insights on new regulations, requirements, and reports affecting the food industry
- International, including analysis of legal developments outside the United States
- News from DC, including insight into the healthcare implications of new legislation
Look to the Health Law Pulse regularly to monitor the legal and regulatory conditions for your sector of the healthcare market.
Norton Rose Fulbright’s healthcare lawyers have a comprehensive, multidisciplinary framework of practices that serve all sectors of the healthcare industry.
Our healthcare clients across the world include:
- major hospitals and healthcare systems
- academic medical centers
- pharmaceutical companies
- medical-device manufacturers
- emerging life sciences companies
- physician groups
- retail pharmacies and wholesale distributors
- health insurance companies
About Norton Rose Fulbright
Norton Rose Fulbright is a global law firm. We provide the world’s preeminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service. We have approximately 4000 lawyers and other legal staff based in more than 50 cities across Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.
Recognized for our industry focus, we are strong across all the key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.