The monthly newsletter will provide a quick overview of legal issues affecting food safety, including the enactment of new statutes and regulations and significant case law developments, in the US and abroad.
In this issue:
- World Health Organization announces food safety awareness initiative
- Chipotle goes GMO-free
- Tyson to phase out antibiotics in chicken
- Breast milk purchased online found to be diluted with cow’s milk
- DeCosters of Quality Egg LLC sentenced
- Scotland’s Focus On Food Safety & Healthy Eating: Food Standards Scotland
- Australia – Warning: Imported Food Ahead
*Savannah Wiseman is admitted only in Texas. Practice supervised by principals of the firm admitted in the District of Columbia.